Box Office Information
Box Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
Sundays: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Welcome to the Cowtown Coliseum Box Office Page. Please review our FAQ list for helpful information and tips for some commonly asked questions.
Avoid the lines by making sure to download your AXS Mobile ID app before you arrive so that your ticket is ready to scan at the door! Be sure to use the exact email that you used when purchasing as that is the email linked to your tickets.
Events held almost every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Most events are posted 90 days prior to the date!
The Cowtown Coliseum is home to the World's only year round rodeo! We held the world's first indoor rodeo here in 1918. We have events nearly every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday year round.
If you are looking on our calendar for a date in the future and do not see an event, just check back about 90 days prior to the date.
Thursdays is the PBR Stockyards Showcase, Friday and Saturday is the Stockyards Championship Rodeo and Sunday is Ultimate Bullfighting. Occasionally, one of those events may be replaced by the Bill Pickett Invitational Rodeo or Mexico in our Blood or another rodeo related event. Reguardless, we will almost always have an event happening every Thursday through Sunday.
Ticket Price and Fees
Whether buying online or buying in person there are always fees added to the base ticket price. At checkout you will see the fees added to the base ticket price and your grand total before you check out.
Skip the line! Purchase tickets online or with your AXS Mobile ID app.
Kid and Senior priced tickets
BRONZE STAR KID tickets are for ages 3 to 12. Under 3 are FREE but must sit in a lap.
BRONZE STAR SENIOR tickets are for ages 60+.
There are no other discounted seats and Kid or Senior pricing does not apply to SILVER SPUR, GOLD BUCKLE, VIP, SADDLE SUITE, WILD WEST SUITE, COWBOY CORNER, ROPING BOX OR PLATINUM.
Receiving your tickets
#1 Download the AXS Mobile App before heading to the venue to ensure there are no issues with your order.
#2 At the Door be sure your phone is open to your QR code and is set to max brightness
All tickets purchased online or through the Mobile app will be sent to your Mobile app. Use the same email that you completed your purchase with to create your AXS Mobile ID account. Your email receipt will have a link to download the app. Watch the video for more information.
Paper tickets are only issued at the box office when you buy in person
ALL seats are reserved seats with section, row, and seat number. Please sit in your designated seat to avoid issues. There are Ushers available to help you find your seats and assist you with any seating issues. Our ushers stand out in their red vests so feel free to ask for help if you need it!
Cowtown Coliseum is a cashless venue for both box office and concession purchases. The following cards are honored Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover.
Third Party Tickets
AXS.COM is the ONLY authorized seller of tickets at Cowtown Coliseum
Cowtown Coliseum is not responsible for tickets purchased anywhere other than AXS.com or through the Cowtown Coliseum Box Office, and will not honor, exchange, or refund counterfeit, duplicate, or invalid tickets. If you purchased your tickets through a third-party resale site, you will need to contact that company directly for a refund or any other ticket issue.
Your original purchase receipt and/or bank statement will show where you purchased tickets from.
If you purchased THIRD PARTY resale tickets they are generally sent to the AXS Mobile ID app using the email you used during purchase from the third party company.
To ensure that you are able to enter the event and enter on time please verify your tickets before arriving to the event or you may find yourself waiting in line and unable to contact the third party seller that sold you the tickets.
We advise downloading the AXS Mobile ID App ahead of time to ensure your tickets were delivered correctly. If they were not sent, contact the Third Party seller to deal with ticket issues or visit their website for help before arriving to the event.
We will do our best to help you resolve third party ticket issues but since order numbers and information rarely matches we cannot promise to be able to find your tickets.
Box 1 and Box 2 are wheelchair accessible. Row 1 of Section N is reserved for limited mobility and additional guests of the wheelchair accessible spaces.
Guests may purchase wheelchair accessible seats located in Box 1 or 2. Each guest in a Wheelchair may also purchase one companion seat in box 1 or 2.
Depending on availability, seats for additional guests will be located as close as possible to the accessible space in section N, located right behind Box 1 and 2.
Part of Row 1 in Section N is reserved for limited mobility which does require a few steps up to reach to the first row.
Choose the “Accessible Seating” tile when purchasing tickets online to view available inventory on the 3D map. If you have questions or need assistance please call the box office.
There is a NO REFUND policy for ALL events at Cowtown Coliseum. No full or partial refund is allowed. The only exception for a refund is when an event is cancelled by Cowtown Coliseum. If an event is cancelled, you will receive a refund at your original point of sale.
To receive any of our discounted tickets, coupons or special offers the customer must ask for the discount at the time of purchase. We cannot apply the discount or coupon retroactively. No partial refunds will be given after the transaction is completed. This includes purchases made online, any discount codes must be entered at the time of purchase.
AXS.COM is the only authorized seller of tickets at Cowtown Coliseum; if you purchased your tickets through a third-party resale site, you would need to contact that company directly for a refund or other ticket issue. Check your original receipt and/or bank statement to see where you purchased tickets from.
If you cannot attend and event and there is still time you can relist your tickets for sale using the AXS Mobile ID app. Click the link to see a video.
Here is a pdf document about the AXS Mobile ID app. with more information on using, transferrring or relisting your tickets.
Ticket exchanges are only available if the exchange is for the exact same type of event and ticket prices are the same. We cannot exchange between different event promoters or different types of events. We cannot guarantee that an exchange will be given.
For example if you bought tickets for the Stockyards Championship Rodeo and want to exchange for a Bill Pickett rodeo, we cannot perform that exchange.
Radio Winners and Gift Certificate Winners
- Gift certificates must be presented at the window by 7:00 pm on event night. It is a good idea to call or email ahead of time to make sure seats are available for the night you wish to attend.
- Radio winners must show an ID to pick up tickets and must pick up tickets by 7:00 pm on the night of the event. We do not receive the winners list until the day of the event. We will only issue the quantity of tickets sent to us by the radio station. Any changes or additions to tickets must come to us by email from the radio station.
How do I redeem my gift certificate?
Instructions on how to redeem your certificate is usually listed on the certificate, generally on the back side.
- Go to https://www.cowtowncoliseum.com/events
- Pick a date for the exact event type that is listed on your certificate.
- Email email@example.com the date you would like to attend.
- Including a photo or description of your certificate is helpful.
We will pick the best available seats, issue tickets and reply to you with an ORDER CONFIRMATION NUMBER.
- Write the ORDER CONFIRMATION NUMBER on your certificate and bring it to the will call window at the box office to exchange for tickets.
- Pick up your tickets any time during box office hours on or before the day of your event.
Box office hours:
Sunday - Thursday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday - Saturday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Gift certificates must be presented at the box office will call window by 7:00 pm on the day of the event otherwise tickets are released for sale.
- Certificate is only valid for the event listed on the certificate.
- Certificate cannot be split between events, all tickets must be used at one time.
- Certificate must be presented to the box office to retrieve tickets.
- Certificate only valid for the ticket type listed on the certificate.
- Expired certificates cannot be reissued.
- Certificate has no cash value.
- Based on availability.
Military and First Responder discounts
Military and First Responders can receive a discount at the box office by showing their ID or Badge. The discount only applies on up to 4 BRONZE STAR ADULT tickets per ID.
Are you having trouble with an online purchase?
1. Clear the cache on your browser or try a different browser
2. Try a different device (cell phone, tablet, different computer, AXS Mobile ID ap).
3. Contact AXS support for help with payment issues https://support.axs.com/hc/en-us
4. AXS Help Center phone number is 888-929-7849 (purchase issues, did not receive tickets etc.)
5. Contact your bank to troubleshoot transaction, online issues are often related to card processing or fraud alert issues. Make sure you are using a credit card; debit cards may not work.
6. Buy in person at our box office
You may contact us at (817) 625-1025 ext. 302 if you need additional assistance.
Having trouble with an online purchase? AXS Help Center phone number is 888-929-7849.
Box Office Manager
Office: 817-625-1025 ext. 303
Email Lisa Ellis